Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

When you bite into what looks like a tasty pear and realise it is still too hard, but you're already committed to it so you have to carry on and eat the thing, but not enjoy it.

feel your pain. I have the related issue of siphon problems.
I fixed my ballcock woes temporarily by macgyvering up some small weights and a bit of string to keep the arm from moving off to the side and opening the valve, while still allowing it to perform its essential ballcockery.

Psyching up now to have the utter piss taken by a plumber, both on my work and with his bill.

Found two tickets to a musical in an envelope on the ground yesterday they cost 120 quid. Now I am trying to find the owner with just there name from the receipt.

If you can help that would be great. The musical is not until some time the tickets were bought yesterday around noon and I found them crossing the road at William/Wicklow St.

The name on the receipt is Fiona McEntee I already contacted one person with that name on twitter who is a visa lawyer but it's not her. I might try to contact visa later since the last 4 digits of her card are on the receipt but I am not sure if they will be able to help.

If anyone wants to contact someone by that name and ask them it would be great I just have phone for the Internet so it's a bit tricky.

If you can help that would be great. The musical is not until some time the tickets were bought yesterday around noon and I found them crossing the road at William/Wicklow St.

The name on the receipt is Fiona McEntee I already contacted one person with that name on twitter who is a visa lawyer but it's not her. I might try to contact visa later since the last 4 digits of her card are on the receipt but I am not sure if they will be able to help.

If anyone wants to contact someone by that name and ask them it would be great I just have phone for the Internet so it's a bit tricky.
try contacting the venue? They might have access to their full details.

There's one at @fiona_mcentee on twitter

Another on the committee at europadonnaireland.ie

Found two tickets to a musical in an envelope on the ground yesterday they cost 120 quid. Now I am trying to find the owner with just there name from the receipt.

leave them at the venue so she can grab them at the door.

or if she realised she bought tickets to a musical she can keep saying she lost them and pretend it never happened and not go. win - win.

try contacting the venue? They might have access to their full details.

I doubt they do since she got the ticket from ticket master.
But I might ask the venue to make a post about it on there FB page. I dont even know if they will even read my message they have thousands of followers. TM are completely uncontactable on any mater it seems.

I doubt they do since she got the ticket from ticket master.
But I might ask the venue to make a post about it on there FB page. I dont even know if they will even read my message they have thousands of followers. TM are completely uncontactable on any mater it seems.
I got a response from them on twitter a while back. Try them there.
I'd have though it easier, if anything, with TM involved. They can just issue new tickets. If they have the name from the original order, I'm sure they can figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back