Minor complaints thread (44 Viewers)

I think I have a fecking bunion....

Maybe it's just a Runyon?

WP_20150731_003.jpg

Burnt the hell out of my right arm on Friday night by trying to scare the cat by shaking some tinfoil at him.

I did this by reaching across myself *forgetting* that I was airing out a pizza holding the oven rack in my left hand.

CATS FAULT.

I thought about posting this myself. I saw them on Sunday and there was a tangible change in the vibe. And now the lawsuit. Why can't everyone just get along?
I thought about starting a whole thread on it, but realised only you me and @Anthony would care.

I've been following it on the reddit page. Black RD Ghoul left last summer before the Popestar EP came out. The rest of them got fired a month or two ago. Current line up is Papa and all new people. Hence the new Hagstrom guitars.

Now the guys that were fired are suing Papa. Money/contract disagreements. The usual.

Shame, they were class. Best gimmick ever. I've broke the forth wall now and found out all their real names etc.

Very glad I went to see them in Glasgow a couple of years ago. Outstanding craic. I saw them in the London Palladium last year, but it wasn't a great venue for them. Stage was ginormous.

I thought about starting a whole thread on it, but realised only you me and @Anthony would care.

I've been following it on the reddit page. Black RD Ghoul left last summer before the Popestar EP came out. The rest of them got fired a month or two ago. Current line up is Papa and all new people. Hence the new Hagstrom guitars.

Now the guys that were fired are suing Papa. Money/contract disagreements. The usual.

Shame, they were class. Best gimmick ever. I've broke the forth wall now and found out all their real names etc.

Very glad I went to see them in Glasgow a couple of years ago. Outstanding craic. I saw them in the London Palladium last year, but it wasn't a great venue for them. Stage was ginormous.

I saw them in Koko in London a couple of years ago and it was brilliant. On Sunday they were in The Brighton Dome, a big venue. It was good, but there was definitely something "off". Papa asked the crowd how many people had seen them before and 2/3s hadn't and everyone seemed to love the show, so...
Me and my mates knew that they were all newly hired ghouls and had heard rumours about bad blood, and watched Martin (Omega) Persner's video so knew all wasn't well in the camp. Now with the lawsuit it seems it's all about to self destruct. Even if Papa sees it through there will always be this whiff of bad blood about them.

Such a pity.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have an appointment for something I booked on Groupon this evening. Just received a text reminder and they've spelled my name completely wrong. My name is spelled right on my Groupon account so no excuses. Someone's feeling my wrath later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back