Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

Southern spain -> Portugal -> Northern Spain.

I'm in the would licking stage now of doing about maybe 1/4 of what I was looking at. Mostly south west spain now, the peninsula that faces morrocco.
Damn, that sounds great. Even doing a quarter of that would be amazing. I've done some cycling in Italy and the south of France but nothing that extensive.

Damn, that sounds great. Even doing a quarter of that would be amazing. I've done some cycling in Italy and the south of France but nothing that extensive.

https://www.google.ie/maps/dir/Marb...8021349a5ba2!2m2!1d-5.1612251!2d36.746209!3e1

This is where I am at the minute. First two - three days are just about in my fitness - last bit up to ronda might be pushing it (doing mountain routes this weekend to see how that goes)

however, this is ronda and ffs, think of the instagram fame

Puente-Nuevo-Ronda-1024x679.jpg

Ronda is a fabulous place. However if there is an English ex-army type still there who runs hot air balloon trips please punch him in the face for me.

Go for it! If you know you're going you can keep tipping away at the training in preparation. Just keep hitting hills and maintaining the distance. How far do you plan to go each day?

Go for it! If you know you're going you can keep tipping away at the training in preparation. Just keep hitting hills and maintaining the distance. How far do you plan to go each day?

First two days are around 80/90 km and everything else is closer to 60. the climb up to Rondo is the worst looking part but they've trains there so I don't really have to be able to do much more than walk after that point. I'm doing 60km relatively easily at this point.

Mayhem and Wolf Eyes are both playing on Friday night. I have a ticket for Mayhem but probably would have gone for Wolf Eyes instead had I known. I've seen both before so it's not a big loss but still.

I am so excited about this new song I just finished demoing that I want to put it up on souncloud but the rough guitar solo is laughably bad and I've tidied up all the cables, pedals etc already.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back