Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

no likey? i like them
I've tried them over the years, usually even when I like the songs his voice drives me mad. This new album he's less annoying but... I dunno.... doesn't do much for me. I want to like them but can't get there.

I've been playing my shitty acoustic all day on and off.
It sucks..but its great exercise for the auld left hand.
I'll be ripping round the electric when I pick it up

Made a balls of injecting my medication and now there's a big bubble under my skin. I'm supposed to take two doses. Fuck that.

We still have no internet in our apartment, which is crazy. I'm actually living in a world where I have no laptop, tv, internet or smartphone. This is half bad, half good.

Also taking time off work has made my shy levels go into overdrive. I talk to my Monchichi instead of people.

Also also, job applications :( What is life!!!

I genuinely have no idea! I got one at the flea market there about two years ago in a moment of nostalgia, and then walked by Arnotts the other day, saw the window display and was baffled! They're great (creepy) lads all the same.

We need a "no reaction because yeah of course" reaction button. Hi Jonah.

said button would encapsulate at least 99.99% of the things I post on thumped. i am thoroughly redundant. I should make some sort of bot to post here for me!!!

Hi Lili! How do?

said button would encapsulate at least 99.99% of the things I post on thumped. i am thoroughly redundant. I should make some sort of bot to post here for me!!!

Hi Lili! How do?
Come to the thumped christmas drinks nite @jonah

all the cool kids and mcfly are going

Seriously.

I see nothing minor about that complaint
What's the story with monchichis being back on the scene?
Thats a very good question.A twitter person posted a pic of her original one the other day

Fucking monchicis are making a comeback.I did not see that coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back