Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

I got a lovely little lamp today,but the lampshade is green and its not a very warm light off it,which isnt great on a winters night.

I suppose it might be a summer lamp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He needs Cobbler Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just been offered $5,000 for the domain name (not the site - just the name). Not sure whether to be more annoyed at the lowball offer or the fact that i can tell it's a scam.

I didnt have to watch it thank god.I caught up on Peep show whivch was pretty good.

HAVE YOIU LOOKED OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW THOUGH?!

ITS THE RAINY APOCALYPSE

I decided I'm gonna do the lotto as well to make it really worth my while going out.

Last cookies I attempted were a complete disaster.I used tin foil instead of greaseproof paper.I'm not ready to go there again yet

I havent enough Saturday night snacks lined up but I don't wanna go back out in the rain
Story of my life and I live literally across the road from a Centra. I was there earlier* and don't want to find shoes, put on a coat, etc. so will sit here without that Ripple I really want.

*Paul Brady was in there earlier, apparently he lives around the corner. Must see if I can get him to sign my Andy Irvine/Paul Brady album.

No luck with the lotto but am about to tuck into some crisps popcorn and a snickers and a pot of tea!

And that ladies and gentlemen..is that!

Diddly doo

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • ilovehoovering
  • pete
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back