Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

I bought a new toilet brush.Just the brush,not the holder too,cos I figured..shur the old holder be grand.

The old holder is a lot of things,but grand is not one of them.

Hang it from a hook so that it is just above, and drips into the existing holder.
Maybe?
The old one is beyond fucking rank..and that reminds me,must fuck it over the back wall now

I just bought a battery for my laptop.I really shoulda kept the money and started saving for a new lappy..but all I use this yoke for is surfing the net and listening to tunes so I don't need any more power.Fuck it.
See how long I can keep it going.

I was looking at old old school photo of myself last night and thinking--"you poor innocent fool, you thought you were miserable then, little did you know what awaited". I don't mean specific traumatic events..just a general slide into decrepitude and dissatisfaction.

Sorry about your pecker

I was looking at old old school photo of myself last night and thinking--"you poor innocent fool, you thought you were miserable then, little did you know what awaited". I don't mean specific traumatic events..just a general slide into decrepitude and dissatisfaction.
Honestly, I'm kinda surprised. I thought by this age we'd be washed up. I'm happy to be able to still do all the things I always could. I'm probably not as fast on the bike as I used to be, but I really haven't noticed.
And in general there seems to be way less bullshit to be concerned about. As long as you're a good person, or at least try to be, everything else seems to fall into place.
Maybe I just have a buzz on me cos I'm on holidays tomorrow.

Sorry about your pecker
Ah, he's grand. Still out there, making new friends. Hee hee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back