Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Short changed in Aldi earlier...change of a score instead of a fiddy..no joy with the manager there..floats all tallied up at the change of shift.I need to start paying more attention and less day dreaming.

30 nicker down the swanny ..:(

Ahh..its been an expensive week.The economics has me beat down.

Not gonna fret over it

Lets just say them egg & onion sandwichs for lunch were the most expensive I ever had
Well, I just sent Tall Tales to someone. Been meaning to get around to that.

Hopefully that helps a tiny bit.

fucksake

New online dictionary entries
Manspreading - when a man sits with his legs wide apart on public transport encroaching on other seats

Bants - short for banter

NBD - abbreviation of no big deal

Hangry - adjective used to show feelings of anger or irritability as a result of hunger

Grexit and Brexit - the potential departure of the UK and Greece from the EU

Awesomesauce - to describe something as excellent

Weak sauce - anything of a poor or disappointing standard

Bruh - describing a male friend

Pocket dial - to accidentally call someone while your phone is in a pocket

Mkay - the informal pronunciation of OK

'Manspreading' added to online dictionary - BBC News

Went to the counter of the local shop with two things of milk and a €2 bar of chocolate. Didn't have enough money. Had to put the chocolate back. Still had to get chocolate (orders). Left the shop and counted €1 in change but there was no was I was going BACK into the shop to buy a cheaper bar of choc, oh yea, of course there was a queue behind me. So i walk to the next nearest shop (in the rain) and look for choc for €1. I found a bar for 1.05, luckily I found another 5c in my pocket. The check out person rings it up "€1.25". It had been mislabeled. So she has to get out from behind the counter and start finding out why the labeling was wrong and grabbing things so she can do a void. The whole thing took ages. Meanwhile I'm standing there like some sadsack. Fuck being broke.

I take it you mean the €36 from social welfare? That money is just coming home to where it belongs, it's not extra. Anyway, there are some forms to be sent out, filled in and sent back before I can start sharing it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back