Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

I think they will evolve into something else. I don't think they have peaked yet though.

We all loved LOLSPK a few years back (remember someone was translating the bible into it?) and now it's more or less gone...

Smileys/emoticons etc. have existed since I've been going online, how are they suddenly a thing now because phone users arsehole suddenly discovered the internet? Fuck the world.

Smileys/emoticons etc. have existed since I've been going online, how are they suddenly a thing now because phone users arsehole suddenly discovered the internet? Fuck the world.
It's a very specific, very large set of emojis that is integrated into most (all?) modern phones.

This happens with everything. I am sorry for your troubles.

I just can't accept that one 10-cup sized coffee pot really contains 10 cups worth. There nothing wrong with 10 to 20 espressos a day is there?

Espressos is probably not a word, my phone is objecting to it.

I'm gonna make a stab in the dark that the plural and singular for espresso is the same. ten espresso? no? I dunno tbh but thats a lot of coffee, and I mainline coffee.

Argh

Email from motor tax, reminding me to renew before month end,
grand.

Down the end of the mail, "your car is also due it's nct on feb 10th"
Oh, says I, they normally send a letter with a booking id, but what of it, and went to log in and book it.
Next available date is the end of May.....anywhere

Argh

Email from motor tax, reminding me to renew before month end,
grand.

Down the end of the mail, "your car is also due it's nct on feb 10th"
Oh, says I, they normally send a letter with a booking id, but what of it, and went to log in and book it.
Next available date is the end of May.....anywhere

The whole NCT thing is a racket

You need to call them to sort out a booking. I believe there is new legislation that will mean heavy fines on top of penalty points if your cert isn't valid.

I rang and got a booking for next week because the next available date on the site was months away.

Yes, the whole thing stinks. Last time I was there the coffee machine stole my money...just to twist the knife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back