Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

This one of those songs that has been played on Irish radio every 5 minuets for the past 10 years
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't think it's Nickleback -they're metal aren't they?
if you ever get a chance this good-time-frat-rock-Nickelback-attempting-irony video is worth watching

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

astonishing

Its so bad, but I am chronically useless at telling anyone to fuck off, or saying anything rude to anyone ever. Someone could knock me over and Id apologise. I've ignored every message though. OH MAN WHY AM I SO WEAK.
I'm thinking of starting a service where I write other peoples fuck off text and emails.

Trust me once I tell them to fuck off they'll stay fucked off.

How are you at vengeance ?
If they don't get the message there are plenty of services which will send you automated texts at the phone owners expense. For example daily tips on horse races in thailand. All you need to sign someone up for them is their number and thanks to timezones those texts can be arranged to arrive in the middle of the night.

If one were so inclined.

I'm thinking of starting a service where I write other peoples fuck off text and emails.

Trust me once I tell them to fuck off they'll stay fucked off.

How are you at vengeance ?
If they don't get the message there are plenty of services which will send you automated texts at the phone owners expense. For example daily tips on horse races in thailand. All you need to sign someone up for them is their number and thanks to timezones those texts can be arranged to arrive in the middle of the night.

If one were so inclined.

I would hire you.

I think vengeance could be the way for me, its seeped in passive-aggression and I could deny fault to the end.

I would hire you.

I think vengeance could be the way for me, its seeped in passive-aggression and I could deny fault to the end.
That's the spirit!!!

If he lives in shared accommodation might I suggest signing him up for free information packs on a variety of health issues. IBS monthly or herpes survivor guide that sort of thing.

nickelback.gif

never made it as a wiseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back