Minor complaints thread (33 Viewers)

But if you don't leave satisfactorily glum at your own position of entitlement you're part of the problem ;):p
look at all those feminists

58q5X.gif

My car cost €200 less to fix then I thought it would, which is great.
Only problem is, now the clutch is so stiff that it's really freakin hard to change gear.
o_O

When the annals of 90's grunge and alt-rock are written that'll be the only Irish entry.

TO THE MAJOR COMPLAINTS THREAD!
Nope.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We should be so proud.

Nope.

We should be so proud.

None of those videos have even 1 million views. This is about viewing figures not your agenda.

also even though it's inaccurate Ash are usually thrown in with Britpop.

None of those videos have even 1 million views. This is about viewing figures not your agenda.

also even though it's inaccurate Ash are usually thrown in with Britpop.
And brit-pop is part of alt rock/indie and video views are not the be all and end all of what is deemed relevant.

No history of the 80's is complete without Sonic Youth and The Pixies neither of which sold a great amount of records just like MBV.

Ash had
After five conventional albums the band released 26 singles in The A-Z Series in 2009, one every two weeks. The band have had one silver, two gold and two platinum-selling (and chart-topping) records in the United Kingdom, as well as 18 songs in the top 40 of the UK Singles Chart.[2]

Which should get them a mention and Troublegum sold 1 million copies so thet's them getting a footnote at the least. No agenda here except that I was 15 when all this was going on and remember it well.

Good times.

As fascinating as all of that is, for the purposes of my throwaway joke I've been writing my own annals and here at Lili's Alt-Rock History we only record objectively, based on sales. The Cranberries parent album sold 17 million copies worldwide and that's all that matters. None of those bands cut it I'm afraid. Hopefully you can take some solace from the fact that your feedback has been noted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back