Minor complaints thread (44 Viewers)

I'll be rocking round the French Festival in town this weekend in cabbage jocks

Leo Varadkar as Minister for Health?

the garth fog of rage is passed, and the spring is here at last.

I dont know - despite being a smug tory-boy I think he has the almost unique tendency(for an irish politico) of saying what he thinks most of the time. will make it interesting* anyway. Hes also our first minister of health in 10 years that actually looks healthy.

*the chinese kind of interesting almost certainly.

is that still going? there was some primo underage drinking at that back in the day.
Its going big time.Great bitta craic.

I'm gutted I didnt get Hot Colossus on the bill up in the square

I'm gonna go busking tomorrow see if I can't raise the price of a few tins for myself

I most certainly will!

Was brilliant last year..I ended up hanging out with the girls from the local scratcher..we had a great laugh

Don't worry J dawg

dont-let-the-bullshit-of-today-convince-you-that-are-not-beautiful.jpg

I most certainly will!

Was brilliant last year..I ended up hanging out with the girls from the local scratcher..we had a great laugh

I have happy memories of sitting in the beer garden of the french quater drinking pints of smithicks with pernod and black chasers like the 17th year old sophisticate I was.

I'm so so so broke. I get paid today which is awesome, but I've been in the office since 7.30 and can't afford lunch until my pay goes in because I've spent about 600 quid on my neurologist this month so I'm HUNGRY and waiting for the money to go in so I can eat.

I'm so so so broke. I get paid today which is awesome, but I've been in the office since 7.30 and can't afford lunch until my pay goes in because I've spent about 600 quid on my neurologist this month so I'm HUNGRY and waiting for the money to go in so I can eat.

Damn, girl.

You shouldn't be hungry. I'd paypal you a tenner, but it takes 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

• pete
  • Kermit McDermott
  • JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back