Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

How dead is died?!Mine's been going strong since 2007,Ive replaced the headphone socket a bunch of times and had to replace the battery too,even the hard drive can be replaced pretty cheaply!
Yeah I'll be off to the repair place in Mayfair tomorrow, but it won't turn on and something is rattling around inside it. It's a pain in the arse because my laptop died last year so there's half a years worth of my own tunes which only exist as mp3s on it (the ipod). Fucking apple and their bullshit policy of not being able to just copy from the ipod to another computer even though I own the fucking copyright. Guess I'll be spending my pay check on data recovery.

loads of 3rd party apps to copy tunes offa an ipod out there. if it still shows up on your machine you should be able to rescue them
Yeah I did one of those back ups when my laptop died, but it lost all the naming details in the process, so I've 40gb of mp3s named 1-14,000 and odd or whatever. And the fucking app would only let you use it once before it demanded you register it and pay for it. in other words - bullshit.

I keep leaning stuff on the roof of my car and driving off.
In the last few weeks I've managed to lose 3 milkshakes, a punnet of cherries, a box of cat food and a plug in car tyre pump .
Now I'm two days from payday, have a flat tyre and fuck all cherries.

One of my earphones is after breaking.

Before 10 AM.

on a Tuesday.

This is a fucking catastrophe.

Mine are in their case on the table in my hall if that's any help. Things like that always get put back in the same place. Keys always in right pocket or on hall table, iPod always in right jacket pocket, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back