Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

I don't know if this should go in minor or major complaints, but yesterday when I came home from walking the dog I found unusual markings scratched into our gatepost. I believe that people who are prone to burglery have been known to mark houses in a similar manner as a reminder about info on the house. I went up and down the road looking at the neighbours gates in the evening but found no markings on any other ones. Seems odd that we would be the only ones with them, we're no more or less obviously vulnerable to robbing than anyone else here (more than the people on our road who keep guns in the house, less than the elderly grandmother next door who lives on her own)

http://www.independent.ie/regionals...spot-in-burglars-da-pinchi-code-27162526.html

I painted over it before I thought to take a picture.

It looked a bit like Vonnegut's painting of an asshole ...

asterisk.jpg

I spent the first half of the night tangled up in my pyjamas
I woke a 4 with a mixture of thirst, heartburn and bursting for a piss
So I lay there in a twilight of discomfort for a couple of hours before finally getting up for some pepto, a bottle of water and a piss
Then I lay there afraid to move in case I brought the heartburn back
Then the girlfriend woke me at 5.30 clattering around before she went for a swim

Reading the introduction to a book I just bought..something along the lines of:
" It is generally agreed that the tales collected in the book you just spent money on are generally inferior to his other work "

Two items exactly the same,one in a white envelope,one in a brown envelope.

One in white envelope cost 90c to post
One in brown envelope was gonna cost over 4.00euro to post!!!!!!!!!!

Neddless to say it will be in a white envelope tomorrow.

From reading that article, it's gas that these burglars have come up with a fairly complex symbol system ("A capital D with a keyhole drawn in it indicates that burgling the house is too risky, while a series of circles is linked to how wealthy a home is.") Who the fuck do they think they are, ancient Egyptians?

Culchies still use hieroglyphs.

Kettle has sprung a leak somewhere. Boiling it involves soaking the counter top, as does leaving it full and not attended over a period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back