Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

The only thing on my mind is something I don't wanna write about.

Plus,I accidentally got the wrong e liquid.I'm not able for this 24mg shit.

I don't know if this should go in minor or major complaints, but yesterday when I came home from walking the dog I found unusual markings scratched into our gatepost. I believe that people who are prone to burglery have been known to mark houses in a similar manner as a reminder about info on the house. I went up and down the road looking at the neighbours gates in the evening but found no markings on any other ones. Seems odd that we would be the only ones with them, we're no more or less obviously vulnerable to robbing than anyone else here (more than the people on our road who keep guns in the house, less than the elderly grandmother next door who lives on her own)

I don't know if this should go in minor or major complaints, but yesterday when I came home from walking the dog I found unusual markings scratched into our gatepost. I believe that people who are prone to burglery have been known to mark houses in a similar manner as a reminder about info on the house. I went up and down the road looking at the neighbours gates in the evening but found no markings on any other ones. Seems odd that we would be the only ones with them, we're no more or less obviously vulnerable to robbing than anyone else here (more than the people on our road who keep guns in the house, less than the elderly grandmother next door who lives on her own)

Serial killers marking you out for the treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back