Minor complaints thread (29 Viewers)

can't sleep. can never sleep. might weep. drew rick moranis instead

tumblr_mhh6ysJ3y91qz9zvfo1_1280.jpg

at least you can draw.

Online application forms that allow you to fill in the entire form hit send only then to say

"The position you have applied for is no longer available"

Why couldn't you have fucking well told me that before I bothered to fill out the fucking form you fucking cunt ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I don't find a job soon I will go an a stabbing rampage. No HR department is safe.

and while I'm at it HR is not a real fucking job. Any cunt could do that , "what do you think you could bring to the company ?" Bullshit

next time I'm asked that I'm saying

"Honesty, I can bring some honesty. Here's some for you right now. You don't have a real fucking job. You have a made up fucking job, one of those pieces of shit that only came into existence in the last 20 years and should have never existed. You and every middle manager and supervisor and consultant and other cunt that got your job by having a degree in fannying about doing fuck all for four years should be culled, not just from the workforce but from the earth. You people stop folks who actually do all the fucking work around here from ever getting promoted, you and your fucking degree and your suit and fucking tie and your fucking cologne and your fucking close shave and your fucking attitude are the fucking girders holding up the glass fucking ceiling. Do you know what would happen if you all disappeared overnight ? Nothing. No one would fucking notice. Someone who deserves your job by knowing what he's on about because he actually works for a living would get your fucking job and everything would just roll on regardless. I pray every night that there's one of those events that wipes out half of humanity so that in the ruins of society, I get the chance to eat you. Slowly cooking your still attached legs while you're still alive so that you can still smell your flesh cook and feel it when I dig a fork in and proclaim you done, you fucking cunt............ Oh and what's the holiday situation ?"

I'm really, really bored but also quite ill so I can't go anywhere or do anything. On top of this, I've been watching horror movies and am now stranded home on my own until morning. So... a night of being wigged out is ahead.

On the plus side (Since I'm too lazy to go find the pleasures thread), my brother is visiting for 3 weeks from Taiwan, and I haven't seen him in 2.5 years. Yeah. 2.5 YEARS.

Wow, that really sucks :( Long distance flying is just too expensive for me right now, otherwise I'd have visited Taiwan for sure. You have plans to go home soon though yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back