Minor complaints thread (36 Viewers)

Buy those Pink Lady apples or Braeburns - both of those are the best apples

I think that very much depends on what you think constitutes a quality apple. I don't like Pink Lady, too sweet and not crisp enough. So for me they are placed firmly on the shit list.

we got some crazy bitter granny smiths over the last couple of weeks. tricky enough to eat, but fucking lethal straight out of the fridge.

Awoken from a beaut nap by the neighbour blasting Maniac 2000

talentless morons playing shitty versions of cast/oasis/the verve in festival campsites has been replaced by malnourished teenagers playing ironic covers of classics on ukeleles/mandolins

I'm not sure which is worse.

talentless morons playing shitty versions of cast/oasis/the verve in festival campsites has been replaced by malnourished teenagers playing ironic covers of classics on ukeleles/mandolins

I'm not sure which is worse.

Dickhead parents letting their dickhead kids sprawl over two seats on a full bus.

Bus (and other public transport) etiquette in general is very poor in this country. You should try being pregnant and commuting by bus every day! Though I will say that the bus is actually better than the LUAS for the most part. I think mostly because anyone sitting is facing in the direction of the standing pregnant woman, and with their eyes about bump level. Some very nice people out there, but far too many selfish assholes (female and male).

One thing I've observed is that the foremost "elderly and disabled" seats and the pull-down seat for disabled are invariably filled by (usuallly overweight) young women or self important middle-aged men in suits who can't be bothered walking a little bit further to the other empty seats.

One thing I've observed is that the foremost "elderly and disabled" seats and the pull-down seat for disabled are invariably filled by (usuallly overweight) young women or self important middle-aged men in suits who can't be bothered walking a little bit further to the other empty seats.

I'll often take that seat as I llike the legroom but will vacate it if anyone who might be in need of it gets on.

I'll often take that seat as I llike the legroom but will vacate it if anyone who might be in need of it gets on.

Which is completely fair, and understandable. But when the occupants who clearly have no real need of those seats refuse to give them up to those who do need them...

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back