Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

I'm with deadmanposting on this. I've worked on and off in the same place for over ten years and although there are plenty of nice people there I wouldn't hang out with any of them outside of work

I wouldn't mind having sex with one or two of them though

That's right..I can't remember you in work at all. And Rothko sat beside me for a while, and Ann O'Malley too. I'm sure I spoke to those guys once or twice

Me in work = turn on computer, put on headphones, ...eight hours later go home

Grandaddy are playing in Ireland today and I won't be there :(

Aren't boards and everywhere usually chocker at this time with people flogging cheap tickets?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The feeling that I'm forgetting something important. Also, the Dublin ''eye" is gone? When did that happen?

Not entirely sure but I'm guessing its absence is possibly related to that woman who died after falling from a fairground ride outside The Point (near the Ferris Wheel) at the Britney Spear's concert last October.

I went out with a girl from work. There's a thread on it somewhere. We broke up and it was hell. Now I'm doing it again in my new job. I need my fucking head examined.

In one government department which shall remain nameless there was a lot of casual sex as well as relationships. We were all in our early to mid twenties at the time. Some real angst on one occasion but apart from that no real hassle.

After far too many flavour-less apples I no longer buy apples. Which means that I only get to enjoy apples when they're in season and I can pick them from a tree myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back