Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

new songs burning a hole in my brain..need to get a mobile recording set up sorted asap

I'm all outta

Toffee-Dodgers-Logo.jpg

i do about 50k km/year around ireland and you'll rarely see me doing the speed limit on 'r' roads, even a lot of 'n' roads (n66) based on experience of oncoming traffic. some r roads are way better than some n roads. took the n52 last week myself from mullingar to carlingford via navan but it's grand compared to some - for an n road, the n66 gort to loughrea was an embarrassment last time i was on it.

scariest recent drive was carrigacooleen to cummeennabuddoge in the rain at dusk. no other traffic involved, no high speeds. just me and my vertigo.

the r161 from kinnegad to trim (and the slurry spreaders that use it).

plus ça change

Cant think of any lyrics.

Why are universal themes so hard to come by anyway?

Seems like an oxymoron

Fighting with people over texts because I'm exhausted and grumpy and they're flaky. Jesus, I want to sleep for years and wake up in another country.

Some rustic gasbag walking a dog objected to me practising reversing around a corner.

"This is a private estate".

Prick.

unless you were reversing around the corner between his kitchen and livingroom i don't think he's got a leg to stand on

I've basically replaced various addictions with an addiction to songwriting.

Angiodema, my latest ailment...possibly brought on by my newly discovered allergy to my cats

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back