Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

You still have to hang them on it one by one
heres your solution
il_340x270.623131016_dy6n.jpg

sport this new look and you'll never have to hang socks again

Where to start this week.....

Seeing four women get beaten up by their husbands, a man jump out of a moving car, another jumping a stone wall into a field of bulls, cleaning a sink full of blood, finding dirty nappies in the cigarette bin, and personally pushing a man (from one of those traveller fight youtube videos that was once posted here) in the chest (to get him out of my face) and tell him he was a bad man and to get off my property (alone with no back-up). Six squad cars and one garda wagon. It's been a bad week.

Seeing four women get beaten up by their husbands, a man jump out of a moving car, another jumping a stone wall into a field of bulls, cleaning a sink full of blood, finding dirty nappies in the cigarette bin, and personally pushing a man (from one of those traveller fight youtube videos that was once posted here) in the chest (to get him out of my face) and tell him he was a bad man and to get off my property (alone with no back-up). Six squad cars and one garda wagon. It's been a bad week.
Grim.

My neighbor is an ex builder, a real bloke's bloke, and he's doing major renovations to his house. The other morning I went down to feed the pets as usual. So there I am with the backdoor open going " who's the dog that wants his breakfast? .and making baby talk noises, and "is there a cat who wants his breakfast? yes there is, yes there is" ..and shite like that, and a drill starts up and there's my neighbour by my back wall..having overheard the whole thing.

I've never felt so unmanly.

Hang in there champ jill.jpg

some knob on gumtree who first wanted £5 off and then decided he didn't want the thing after all when i wouldn't deliver it to him

fucking timewasters on gumtree...and freecycle

how much of a cunt do you have to be to be a timewaster on freecycle?
this person who didn't show up two evenings in a row (or respond to an email asking if still interested) just responded to another freecycle ad i posted

i'm having a great time with emails today

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back