Minor complaints thread (34 Viewers)

dropped some records in to a secondhand shop so they could give me an offer just before going away for a week and made sure they knew i couldn't pick them up til the end of this week; just got a pissy call from the owner wanting to know when i'm picking them up and bitching at me when i said saturday. i told him i'd mentioned that when i dropped them in.
him: "alright well just to let you know i certainly wouldn't have taken them off you if i'd known that and the person who did take them off you will be getting in trouble."
me: "ok. bye."

dropped some records in to a secondhand shop so they could give me an offer just before going away for a week and made sure they knew i couldn't pick them up til the end of this week; just got a pissy call from the owner wanting to know when i'm picking them up and bitching at me when i said saturday. i told him i'd mentioned that when i dropped them in.
him: "alright well just to let you know i certainly wouldn't have taken them off you if i'd known that and the person who did take them off you will be getting in trouble."

Jaysus, what an arsehole!

picked them up just now. he reprised the bit about how i shouldn't have left them, i reprised the bit where i'd explicitly checked whether it was ok before leaving them.

after handing them over to me: "i'll give you a bit of advice, if you're going to sell them on the internet--don't. they'll come back to you, in that condition"

me, heading swiftly out the door: "thank yoooooouuu, byeeeeeee!"

There are three people hogging the last three seats on this bus with their bags, and there are three people standing who won't make them move their shit, and I can't decide who i've more contempt for.

If Hitler was in charge we'd all have our own transport
post-3823-0-47037000-1356469243.jpg

All those D list celebrities now calling themselves stylists. They think they can just walk into an important job like that with no qualifications just so they can be on tv again. It's a disgrace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back