Minor complaints thread (22 Viewers)

Pulled his very own arse. Not mine. Certainly from my wording the dog could have pulled Unicron's arse, but he didn't do that either.

Overzealous frisbeeing, if you're wondering.

He seems okay now, it was a 48 hour thing.

I missed that he could have pulled Unicron's arse, I'm disappointed in myself.
And yes, I was wondering ,thank you. I had imagined he did it in an attempt to lick his own arse.

To celebrate the completion of my frankly excruciating dental overhaul,I'm gonna pop down for a dip in the Aegean...followed by an unrealistically large order of bbq meat and chillies on pide bread.

The water looks a bit on the nippy side however,and that is my rather minor complaint.

To celebrate the completion of my frankly excruciating dental overhaul,I'm gonna pop down for a dip in the Aegean...followed by an unrealistically large order of bbq meat and chillies on pide bread.

The water looks a bit on the nippy side however,and that is my rather minor complaint.

You in Greece?
Deadly one.

Microaggression in work

wkDiOacKwMoC-3CKXj4ZQ63kGCfrhOlLI7txoPaLQ1OO47zBhE82ZiI9dl7VuAKQLr7uX2Jz_LKGwgOXe_mj64q00oqpR4pVL_Ojm07LbUkju5rKVBExJYRifab9DN7bNvPpR5rdLDmMZd0fPcGWcL-Qgb7Uh3V3JQU3Jnh-LvKFUwOCn95EY9_WzjR6_FFH7yGEd2T5zfTp0VZhj8JbCbbxYJOE7BIcyFnhZIH-Ah1WEIvS-r8WmcAPwik84V6MJDnaluX4iH9YGa45Yxl6cSLa9aqCQZocMmOXjlSzougJDvGCNXQbK2jKTJCqZ3OcZLP4Gm9GkC0s6bXeW9reFpeEtosVUZ5qFbvJXgy87JzAbS4oVnxH1zbaye-jUEEEVZO4bLSt_BVTB4N6TEA7F0nmngKvTXKhTn2sY7HWm-MVyjOu4abK_bXROdPxO_D9uVSN1XjnyYFHvDfr4yEIJyXkPqegnNuakEvOcEQow7-B3YMFxv4PTGVHuIL8KL2ZiP52mH1q1VTenGXH7hQenM_m8q_Lm4cFKi0S9T6iXmtfdq4qLzqyDaePu2unBVkaeaEATw=w616-h821-no

It seems to take too many steps to shut skype. Like, I sign out and then go to close it altogether (it doesn't seem to provide this option before you sign out) and then it asks me if I'm sure I want to shut it down because if I do then I wont be able to chat to my friends and family. But I already can't chat to them because I've signed out. Unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back