Minor complaints thread (35 Viewers)

Thanks, he is (for) now, seemed fine on the phone (when he first said he was on the way to Vincents I thought my Nanny had died) but like I say, he keeps doing the same stupid stuff and being carted off to hospital. My Ma must be stressed out to fuck, I know I am.
The fucking hospital for that is no joke

Your Ma has to stop keeping that gear in the house. No pasta, no spuds, no bread either. Breaking the habits of a lifetime are extremely difficult at that age. His body will spot the missing sugar and crave it. Best to not have it handy.

Going through something very similar with a friend's parent. Very difficult.

Good luck with it.

Had a great cycle last night, smashed my usual time on the route by about 3 minutes, I think my body responded well to the warm weather. But woke up this morning feeling a littel stiff at the top of the back of my leg.

Mid morning I lifted something up to move it and everything from the very bottom of my back down both legs to my calf muscles seized up, and have kind of been in spasm ever since, with the most discomfort centred in the original area of pain.

TL;DR I have pulled my arse

The fucking hospital for that is no joke

Your Ma has to stop keeping that gear in the house. No pasta, no spuds, no bread either. Breaking the habits of a lifetime are extremely difficult at that age. His body will spot the missing sugar and crave it. Best to not have it handy.

Going through something very similar with a friend's parent. Very difficult.

Good luck with it.

She does her best, he just can't help himself and he think's he's fooling her; he'll refuse a biscuit at dinner time then once she goes to bed he'll have a few, silly (and selfish) behaviour and he just won't learn, this is the 4th time he's needed an ambulance to take him away after collapsing, it's gonna happen sometime when no one is around to make the call. She'll give him hell later, hopefully he cops on.

Ass kicking time.
I was gonna say

Everyone knows the cliche about responsibilities switching between children and parents as they age, we start to become more like parents to them.
It's a pity there isn't the scope for the odd corrective clatter now and then.

also, couldnt get to the park yesterday because some 1916 fuckers were blocking the road in phibsboro. missed getting in front of them by about 40 seconds. wuz fuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back