Minor complaints thread (26 Viewers)

Starting to feel the effects of last night's gin. And I left my medicinal juice and yogurt drinks at home.

Have you had an x-ray done? Might be worth looking into to check if they have room to come in or whether you need work done. Not a nice thought but better than living with the pain in the long run.

My teeth are a mess anyway- thinking back to my last x-ray, one of my wisdom teeth appears to have come in sideways. I plan on visiting the dentist this month.

I have managed to break the headphone jack on my lappy..not two hours after I did the same to my phone!

They are both now hanging on by a mere sliver of solder..liable to go at any moment.Life on the edge.

I have managed to break the headphone jack on my lappy..not two hours after I did the same to my phone!

They are both now hanging on by a mere sliver of solder..liable to go at any moment.Life on the edge.

You can buy unwieldy but effective USB-headphone yokeys for a tenner on Parnell St from the shop beside Conway's (RIP) that looks like it is in Neuromancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back