Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

Freedom by Jonathan Franzen is now appearing in my sponsored ads.

I was gonna blame thumped for this since I thought this was the only place I talked about how shit it was. But then I remembered I looked at some reviews of it on amazon.

fuck google
and amazon
and shur thumped too while we're at it.

I haven't read it but I read the Corrections. I thought it was well written but I absolutely despised every single character in it. Even the grand kids. Everyone in the book came across as a complete shit head.

I hate brand name glasses. I just want to get a simple pair with a plain black frame and I don't want Tommy Hilfiger written on the side of my head for the next 2 years. It's harder to find than you think

I hate brand name glasses. I just want to get a simple pair with a plain black frame and I don't want Tommy Hilfiger written on the side of my head for the next 2 years. It's harder to find than you think
Go higher end. If you're in Dublin try Optica (Dawson St), MacNallys on the Green or Dixon Hempenstall (Suffolk St). Oliver Peoples or Paul Smith would be two brands that do a good range of solid plastic frames.

Go higher end. If you're in Dublin try Optica (Dawson St), MacNallys on the Green or Dixon Hempenstall (Suffolk St). Oliver Peoples or Paul Smith would be two brands that do a good range of solid plastic frames.
Thanks, I might give them a go. I've just been looking in Specsavers and that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back