Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

Freedom by Jonathan Franzen is now appearing in my sponsored ads.

I was gonna blame thumped for this since I thought this was the only place I talked about how shit it was. But then I remembered I looked at some reviews of it on amazon.

fuck google
and amazon
and shur thumped too while we're at it.

Freedom by Jonathan Franzen is now appearing in my sponsored ads.

I was gonna blame thumped for this since I thought this was the only place I talked about how shit it was. But then I remembered I looked at some reviews of it on amazon.

fuck google
and amazon
and shur thumped too while we're at it.
I love how much you hate Freedom

I let a fart and thought nothing of it,as you do and just forgot about it.Then a minute or two later I sat up straight and my face entered the space where the fart was hanging out and it went right in my nose and was disgusting.It was like someone else's fart.

Its not every day you get to experience one of your own farts as if it came from someone else so I shouldn't really be complaining.

I want it NOW. If I order it online and then see it in a shop at the weekend I'LL DIE.

But if it's not in the shops and i don't order it online I'll have to wait LONGER.

I let a fart and thought nothing of it,as you do and just forgot about it.Then a minute or two later I sat up straight and my face entered the space where the fart was hanging out and it went right in my nose and was disgusting.It was like someone else's fart.

Its not every day you get to experience one of your own farts as if it came from someone else so I shouldn't really be complaining.

I did that this morning and felt a weird mix of disgust and pride

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back