Minor complaints thread (36 Viewers)

i've just been reading comments on an article about immgrants on the daily mail. mental quietude and reading the comments can't coexist.

I spilled hot coffee all over my hand and foot and now my tights smell like coffee and i have a burn. I'm pretty sure I've made this exact complaint before, here.

The coverage of that Berkeley tragedy is beginning to grind my gears. Overkill.

I think the final funeral is today.

I was furious watching the news last night at the coverage of the second of yesterday's funerals. They played audio from the lad's younger (I think) brother giving a eulogy as he was breaking down in tears. I really question the appropriateness or genuine news value of that.

Last edited:
I think the final funeral is today.

I was furious watching the news last night at the coverage of the second of yesterday's funerals. They played audio from the lad's younger (I think) brother giving a eulogy as he was breaking down in tears. I really question the appropriateness of genuine news value of that.

It's been something else to witness from outside.

The coverage has been relentless.

RTE's woman in America giving the Berkley city spokesman a hard time in a press huddle, good journalism I suppose. Rubbernecking funeral coverage, nauseating shit.

My cousin died in a road accident a few years back. A photographer from the local press was there to take pics of the funeral procession. I wanted to deck the bastard and my cousin's siblings were really upset by the intrusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

• pete
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back