Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

I was trying to get out. I didn't know it was their car initially and had knocked into another neighbour first, then had to knock on this guy's door for 10 minutes before his adult son answered. And despite the massive pain in my hole that I had at that stage I just asked him did he know who owned the car and asked him to move it as I was blocked in. I'm sure I didn't sound too happy but that was all I said. Went to the shops, came back 10 minutes later and the grandson had been sent in with the spare key I gave them years ago as they didn't want it anymore. We called in to ask WTF? and he said he didn't like the way I spoke to his son and I shouldn't have had a problem about the drive being blocked. Made an effort to clear the air but he still seemed to think that I was in the wrong. Me nerves are gone now :/
Arseholes

I was trying to get out. I didn't know it was their car initially and had knocked into another neighbour first, then had to knock on this guy's door for 10 minutes before his adult son answered. And despite the massive pain in my hole that I had at that stage I just asked him did he know who owned the car and asked him to move it as I was blocked in. I'm sure I didn't sound too happy but that was all I said. Went to the shops, came back 10 minutes later and the grandson had been sent in with the spare key I gave them years ago as they didn't want it anymore. We called in to ask WTF? and he said he didn't like the way I spoke to his son and I shouldn't have had a problem about the drive being blocked. Made an effort to clear the air but he still seemed to think that I was in the wrong. Me nerves are gone now :/

fuck a brick through their window at 4 am

Sounds like you went about everything the right way and he behaved like a dick. Not much else that you can do there I'm afraid.

i just stuck my right index finger in dogshite

and it didn't even belong to our dogs

head_and_hands___lady_macbeth_by_ayami-d4bt45f.jpg

i feel almost clean again after half a dozen washings, a scrubbing, and rubbing my fingers together in neat savlon for five minutes

i still can't bring myself to prepare lunch using the befouled hand, though

"never touch me again," said my life partner

i feel almost clean again after half a dozen washings, a scrubbing, and rubbing my fingers together in neat savlon for five minutes

i still can't bring myself to prepare lunch using the befouled hand, though

"never touch me again," said my life partner

Pretty much every relationship ends badly.

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back