Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

Snooping around this morning I found the flat that’s making all the racket in the mornings. Knocked on the door but no one answered so I slipped a note in their letterbox asking them to keep it down in the mornings. Now I know the flat number I can get the council involved if they keep it up.
put dogshit in their letterbox and leave a note saying the dogshit will continue until they stop with their racket.

Snooping around this morning I found the flat that’s making all the racket in the mornings. Knocked on the door but no one answered so I slipped a note in their letterbox asking them to keep it down in the mornings. Now I know the flat number I can get the council involved if they keep it up.

My completely unasked for advice is to do as little as possible to escalate this.
See if the note works and in the meantime buy ear plugs.
Getting the Council involved is a poor use of your energy, to my way of thinking anyway.

My neighbour turned into a complete diva about me knocking in tonight and asking his granddaughter to move her car which was completely blocking my driveway. Fuxache, always got on really well with them, it'll never be the same between us now.

My neighbour turned into a complete diva about me knocking in tonight and asking his granddaughter to move her car which was completely blocking my driveway. Fuxache, always got on really well with them, it'll never be the same between us now.
Ah balls. Were you looking to get your car in or out? If it was in, you should've just parked your car blocking the granddaughters car.

Ah balls. Were you looking to get your car in or out? If it was in, you should've just parked your car blocking the granddaughters car.

I was trying to get out. I didn't know it was their car initially and had knocked into another neighbour first, then had to knock on this guy's door for 10 minutes before his adult son answered. And despite the massive pain in my hole that I had at that stage I just asked him did he know who owned the car and asked him to move it as I was blocked in. I'm sure I didn't sound too happy but that was all I said. Went to the shops, came back 10 minutes later and the grandson had been sent in with the spare key I gave them years ago as they didn't want it anymore. We called in to ask WTF? and he said he didn't like the way I spoke to his son and I shouldn't have had a problem about the drive being blocked. Made an effort to clear the air but he still seemed to think that I was in the wrong. Me nerves are gone now :/

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back