Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

or a number of vinyls.
body-snatchers1.gif

My inconsiderate neighbours have been blasting out shitty euro rap and power ballads since 7:45am. Today's supposed to be my lie in. I don't know which flat it is so I've screamed "turn off that fucking music" twice out into the stairwell of the middle of the building to no avail. Cunts. I'm gonna find out which house and post a shit through their letterbox.

On one hand I woke up with no voice whatsoever, but on the other.. I was supposed to train today and give a presentation... :D

My inconsiderate neighbours have been blasting out shitty euro rap and power ballads since 7:45am. Today's supposed to be my lie in. I don't know which flat it is so I've screamed "turn off that fucking music" twice out into the stairwell of the middle of the building to no avail. Cunts. I'm gonna find out which house and post a shit through their letterbox.

I used to go to the basement and kill the power to the offending apartment.

These days I have ear plugs.

I need to find out which apartment it is. It's hard to tell and there's several suspects. I don't want to go knocking on doors
i was watching an episode of Curious George this morning where he used a tape recorder on the end of a fishing line to record spooky sounds from different parts of the basement so he could figure out where the noise was coming from based on the loudest recording. Just a thought.

i was watching an episode of Curious George this morning where he used a tape recorder on the end of a fishing line to record spooky sounds from different parts of the basement so he could figure out where the noise was coming from based on the loudest recording. Just a thought.

I was walking though the sitting room and my nephew was watching that. What was wit the doo rags?

Not sure. I was trying to find a flower pot for "religion" class at the time.

I think they were covering their ears?

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
  • Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back