Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

Have you seen the one he made already about Dr Feelgood? Oil City Something ... or something like that. It's great. Quite weird he would make one about the Strypes given that they are basically a Dr Feelgood tribute act.

Maybe someone gave him a lot of money to do it.

I'm not sure I like his style, his endless cuts and inserts of ancient English films and stuff like that. Bit annoying after a while.

I have $700 in a health savings account. Hoping I can use that.

The process takes a number of visits. Travel is not an option. And they are really good.
Also, I deserve it for neglecting this tooth.
If I went to the dentist it would probably be cheaper to get all new teeth than to fix mine.

I just gave out to a young lad for ignoring the No Junk Mail sign on the letterbox and gave him back his leaflets about the charity run he's doing. I don't know which of us is the worst.

I just gave out to a young lad for ignoring the No Junk Mail sign on the letterbox and gave him back his leaflets about the charity run he's doing. I don't know which of us is the worst.

Thumped hates anyone that tries too hard.

He should have read the sign. Well-meaning, do-good asshole.

I have to do something really, really difficult for me today at work, and I'm absolutely descending into a ball of shaky nerves.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back