Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

i've turned into a hypochondriac on behalf of the foster dogs

two elderly terriers who seem in great shape for their age but every time they scratch or cough or pant i'm googling dog health problems

"If you're not 110% sure you want to take on the task of expressing your dog's anal glands, don't hesitate to turn the nasty job over to trained staff at your veterinary office. The cost is minimal, especially compared to the damage you could cause (and the smell you'll be exposed to)."

yep, that'll do nicely
i'm not even 1% sure i ever want to take on that task

fucking idiots at the dog rescue are getting their backs up because i'm insisting on asking for tags for the dogs, without which i'm liable for a fine if i take them out in public.

Meeting someone, getting on wonderfully then finding out they're in a relationship. Non-singletons should be forced to wear yellow stars or something, save us all the trouble.

I find most women are pretty upfront, with endless "My boyfriend..." segues. There's some that enjoy being flirted (who wouldn't?) and play the whole thing out.
All part of the game.

In the trivia bit for U2 they called a Boy cover star Peter Rowen Peter Owen

I hope somebody got fired for that howler

And they lost their house
And then killed their family and then themselves

In the trivia bit for U2 they called a Boy cover star Peter Rowen Peter Owen

I hope somebody got fired for that howler

And they lost their house
And then killed their family and then themselves

^^^
tylex looks alright in fairness.

Tylex is rubbish. Perhaps bushmills and Tylex will be better

Pretty sure the amount of time I could be dead without anyone noticing has gone from two weeks to about five.

On the bright side my whole direct debit/bill situation* is in better shape than its been in a few years.

*yes northern accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back