Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

Yes they are. It was in work. We've got a really small office (30 total) so you generally know everyone and its all cool to leave food around. It annoys me because it only ever seems to be my stuff that goes missing, and I'm the only one in the office (As far as I'm aware) that can't get anything else to eat in the local cafe/s etc for dietary reasons. People are lame.

I'm knocking into your workplace with my biggest angry face and shall roar "WHO THE FUCK ATE JONAH'S BREAKFAST????!!!?!?!?!?!?"

There's a Dublin band called Monster Monster. I give up.

I profusely apologize on the behalf of the commercial monsters (though technically) i'm not in them. I had the name for a few years in my head as a tagline for doing rediculous pop and then i found myself with a band and because of the ever changing line up it made sense.

lets do a show with I <3 the monster hero and monster monster.

There's a house up the road from me called "Norwegian wood," a bit ostentatious seeing as no other houses around here even have a house number or a street name.

Can't people call their houses what they want?

Speaking of which,

minor complaint: girlfriend turned down the option to proof read a new michael jackson book

Isn't she a doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back