Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

I think someone might have written Israel instead of Ireland : /

March 5, 2015 , 10:14 am
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISRAEL

Your item was processed through a facility in ISRAEL on March 5, 2015 at 10:14 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
once posted a cheque in dublin 2 to dublin 20 which arrived three weeks later with a dubai post mark

Banjaxed my finger and gigging tonight. Gonna have to play through the pain. Is taking ibuprofen and tramadol together a bad idea?
Probably, but needs must!! You wont be bouncing around with few tramadol in you. Its going to be a shoe-gazer gig I'd imagine

oh my fucking fuck, the fucking forms could have just been emailed for me to print myself

the person on the other end spent £10 for guaranteed delivery by 1 pm instead of sending a jaysus email

My back is jiggered this morning. Jiggered, so it is.
Also, can you fix one of those tiered steam coffee makers when you've burned it and it only produces coffee that tastes of tar?

Mine too , oh ghost of Old. I really want to go and get another coffee but the short walk is going to be painful

Minor Complaint, think i've said it before but it came up again: people who refer to a musician by their first or real name rather than their stage name. Like they're fucking mates with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

• rovert
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back