Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

back pain is making me feel nauseous

and the dickhead in the office is being his usual dickhead self

the one person I hate having to deal with

the fucking dickhead

So the part for my car has only arrived in Ireland this evening. 2 to 3 days my hole. I might be able to get my mechanic to put it on the car in the next day or two but it's too late to reschedule the NCT without incurring a penalty - 5 working days..ffs

I'd hoped to drive around for a few days with the new catalytic converter but so much for that plan.

Bugger.

In your job? I think thats so weird when people do that. Other then the total fucking asholeness (new word yay) of it, you have no idea whats in it and how it was made or anything. I donno people are fucked up

Yes they are. It was in work. We've got a really small office (30 total) so you generally know everyone and its all cool to leave food around. It annoys me because it only ever seems to be my stuff that goes missing, and I'm the only one in the office (As far as I'm aware) that can't get anything else to eat in the local cafe/s etc for dietary reasons. People are lame.

Had to take the day off work. I couldn't walk earlier due to the back pain. I managed to get to the toilet but couldn't get dressed in order to go to the doctor. This is all new to me.

It's probably space cancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back