Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

gA5-T4e2DKXK62DOcMXVJmy4ZrByMfdacgs2Fv5zi8PPOG2NBHbmbTN8S97AGaNYj9k=h310

ggAMqGoq7uvVpJ2p-Y0cl7tJm4jWCme5xsER8jWr71Fa7DSS2U4eYAyxIRFQLv8UQN0=h310

I find most women are pretty upfront, with endless "My boyfriend..." segues. There's some that enjoy being flirted (who wouldn't?) and play the whole thing out.
All part of the game.

Well, this is true. She introduced the fact at a reasonable time so no complaints in that regard.
Maybe you were right about all the best ones being taken.

Back improved enough to get dressed and go out. The last week's lack of mobility has resulted in alarming enfattening. New jeans required.

The Strypes doc afterwards was pretty good
A lot of people my age give them grief but I think fair play, it's classic white boy R and b, and I'm a bit jealous. The guitarist seems like he'll ditch the band at some stage but not until he's turned them into Ocean Colour Scene.

It was a very good documentary. Looking forward to the Wilko Johnson one. He's good that Temple lad.

A lot of people my age give them grief but I think fair play, it's classic white boy R and b, and I'm a bit jealous. The guitarist seems like he'll ditch the band at some stage but not until he's turned them into Ocean Colour Scene.

It was a very good documentary. Looking forward to the Wilko Johnson one. He's good that Temple lad.

Have you seen the one he made already about Dr Feelgood? Oil City Something ... or something like that. It's great. Quite weird he would make one about the Strypes given that they are basically a Dr Feelgood tribute act.

Have you seen the one he made already about Dr Feelgood? Oil City Something ... or something like that. It's great. Quite weird he would make one about the Strypes given that they are basically a Dr Feelgood tribute act.

Yeah, oil city confidential. Great stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back