Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

Coming to terms with your parents getting older is a thing that sucks. Also missing your nieces and nephews grow up. Homesick today : (

You hit a certain point and life stops giving you things, it starts taking them away.
You usually only notice this when you start to lose things.

That moment in your relationship with your parents when you realise the roles have been reversed and you're the one doing all the worrying. Not fun.

That moment in your relationship with your parents when you realise the roles have been reversed and you're the one doing all the worrying. Not fun.

Yes. And you take that moment to summon patience before explaining to them how things are now, like they did when you were a teenager.

And then they storm off in a huff but there's no point telling them they are grounded because they have no interest in leaving the house anyway.

mine have gotten into reality tv

strictly come dancing
great british bakeoff
some portrait painting thing that was actually quite good

every time i see them they ask me if i watch 'strictly'

the answer is always no, several years and counting

i sent two packages at the same time to different people in ireland once and one arrived later the same week, while the other took about 3 weeks

i don't know why

Need to have an inscription ready for a headstone by tomorrow, and no one is making a decision. It's going to end up being me that picks it. The pressure to get this right is a bit much. Whatever I right will last longer than even the memory of them.

I really hope my spell check works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back