Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

My recollection was that he introduced himself as a Turkey but then admitted that he wasn't because when he arrived in Ireland he told people that he was because he heard that Turkey's were popular in Ireland around Christmas. But you're as likely to be right as I am.

The Den had some dark shit going on back in the day
they won him in a game of golf I think. The prize was a christmas turkey but they didn't bank on him still being alive. I remember he kept going on about looking forward to december 26th and zig and zag telling him he wasn't going to be around.

between that, the talking sofa, the introduction of podge (which apparently scared many's an Irish kid shitless) there was indeed some dark shit. No wonder that generation are fucked up.

they won him in a game of golf I think. The prize was a christmas turkey but they didn't bank on him still being alive. I remember he kept going on about looking forward to december 26th and zig and zag telling him he wasn't going to be around.

between that, the talking sofa, the introduction of podge (which apparently scared many's an Irish kid shitless) there was indeed some dark shit. No wonder that generation are fucked up.

I feel like this is something that would be right up @nlgbbbblth's alley

My recollection was that he introduced himself as a Turkey but then admitted that he wasn't because when he arrived in Ireland he told people that he was because he heard that Turkey's were popular in Ireland around Christmas. But you're as likely to be right as I am.

The Den had some dark shit going on back in the day

yeah that's pretty much it - i can't remember how long he was around before he started talking.

Zig and Zag supposedly

c0zd7b2.jpg

I just tried to reach for a napkin through the glass of a glass counter-top while I was ordering my sandwich.
Thats class.
It reminded me of the other day I was talking to someone..a woman to be precise..and immediately after our exchange..I discovered I had a bogey on the tip of my nose..or thereabouts.
And I wondered very briefly..does this kinda thing happen to all men?
Or am I somehow degenerate and unlovable
Then I realised..that no one is immune to having a rubbery snot go walkabouts on their face.
Even the beautiful people must shite themselves the odd time

I found it a very comforting notion.
And possibly it could turn out to be adequate justification for a complete breakdown in personal hygiene

On a related note, there's a reissue of the Fridge in a Denim Jacket that looks like a poorly made Taiwanese pirate copy made from a scan of a scan.
A Fridge wearing a denim jacket?

even for thumped that sounds mad

I really do not want to ever hear about that poxy cereal cafe again.

I deplore everything about it

and fucking beards.

Fuck off with the beards everybody.Fucking sheep

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back