Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

Lots of people in here getting these standing desks.

standing-desk.jpg

I'm already thinking of rewards you can offer based on contribution.

For a €15 commitment you can stroke the sleeve of it, once.

You just reminded me of some great Kickstarter rewards we came up with. I think "Fight your favourite member of the band + a free download of the album on release" was our favourite.

I wouldn't do a Kickstarter for a music project but for a 5000 quid jacket? Definitely.

Went to the doctor with a headache, expected to get migraine tablets.
"It's probably nothing, but I want you to go to A & E to make sure there's no bleeding around your brain"
There's nothing much wrong with me, and I'm going to be here for the next 12 hours or so wasting the hospitals time.
Two Gards just ran in carrying a baby in a car seat with a younger couple in tears behind them.
It's grim as fuck.

Went to the doctor with a headache, expected to get migraine tablets.
"It's probably nothing, but I want you to go to A & E to make sure there's no bleeding around your brain"
There's nothing much wrong with me, and I'm going to be here for the next 12 hours or so wasting the hospitals time.
Two Gards just ran in carrying a baby in a car seat with a younger couple in tears behind them.
It's grim as fuck.
jesus

I'm fine, is just an epic headache. e doctor is being ever so slightly cautious.
I've been moving my head slowly from side to side so it doesn't fill up as quickly, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back