Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Lots of people in here getting these standing desks.

standing-desk.jpg
The end of sitting? RAAAF and Barbara Visser radically reimagine the office | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

14 hours in A&E and so far I've seen; a junkie fight with 4 security guards, a woman sitting beside me had an OD and broke her face of the concrete floor (got her in the recovery position before the nurses came out), a new mum stole some meds and is tripping balls (her kid is in one of the wards here) and a dementia patient on the trolley me is crying for her dead parents.

Is he selling them on or buying for the whole family?

I think Jack Black and every person I met in college put me off ever getting into AC/DC.

Also, minor complaint: I just made the worst coffee ever and I'm still going to fucking drink it.

Something happened with AC/DC a few years ago

They used to appeal to no one but rockers and bikers, and drunk boggers at discos

Now, like 'Rugby'..everyone loves them

( visions of Celine Dion duck walking and playing air guitar to AC/DC....shudder)

Is he selling them on or buying for the whole family?

I think Jack Black and every person I met in college put me off ever getting into AC/DC.

I remember thinking they were shite back in primary school and that spas listened to them. These days I could take em or leave em

A mate of mine got caught up in the hype for their last gig in Punchestown and got himself tickets. Then he actually listened to them and realised he hated them. He sold his tickets and got himself a tattoo with the money

Something happened with AC/DC a few years ago

They used to appeal to no one but rockers and bikers, and drunk boggers at discos

Now, like 'Rugby'..everyone loves them

( visions of Celine Dion duck walking and playing air guitar to AC/DC....shudder)

I actually remember hipsters, or their olden days equivalent, started getting into them ironically about 15 years ago and then they slowly became respectable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back