Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

Jump before you're pushed

Is this three strikes thing a NHS rule or just this particular GP?

Fucks sake..people have lives..appointments need to be changed sometimes

I changed doctor's because I just didn't like him. His surgery is a 5 minute walk away but booking an appointment was so difficult I had enough of it

i think it's up to the individual surgery. i can't find anything about it on their website though, and it was never mentioned before.

The body needs to try harder

Ugh

JesseVentura.png

When dustin was first introduced on Dempsey's den he was a regular, ordinary, non-anthropomorphised turkey. As Christmas approached and he found his voice, the penny dropped somewhere in RTE and he identified himself as being a "turkey vulture".

When dustin was first introduced on Dempsey's den he was a regular, ordinary, non-anthropomorphised turkey. As Christmas approached and he found his voice, the penny dropped somewhere in RTE and he identified himself as being a "turkey vulture".

My recollection was that he introduced himself as a Turkey but then admitted that he wasn't because when he arrived in Ireland he told people that he was because he heard that Turkey's were popular in Ireland around Christmas. But you're as likely to be right as I am.

The Den had some dark shit going on back in the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back