Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

Because I can tell everyone is fascinated with the story of my backyard full of poowater, the guy I called in DCC turned out to be my brother's next door neighbour. Which was nice.
After I thanked him, I got a 5 minute lecture on how Irish Water was going to fuck everything up. "You'll be calling Cork to speak to talk about a sewer in Dublin!"
I do miss it there sometimes.

Drains blocked again. The link on Dublin City Council's site instead of giving you details about the depot in Cabra now goes to Irish poxy Water. Which has nothing on their site about getting a drain unblocked. Of course.

the real complaint is this

- they find something they object to on the site
- they email you saying "this is objectionable. you're suspended."
- they give you an appeals process. One of the options is to take the ads off the page.
- you take the ads off the page, as they suggest, and send in the appeal saying "i've taken the ads off this page you don't like, as you suggested"
- they email back saying:

We received your appeal request but we noticed that the URL submitted in the form leads to a page that doesn't have any AdSense ad code on it. Before we can consider your appeal, you'll need to make sure to include the URL of a page with ad code, even if ad serving to your site thumped.com is temporarily disabled.

Once you've re-added AdSense ad code, submit a second appeal by visiting our Help Center. When you submit the appeal, enter the URL of the page with ad code into the "Affected Site URL" field.

in the end i just deleted the thread (5 years old, nothing useful / serious / worth getting in a row over, but also nothing seriously offensive other than some boobs - yeah thanks for that @SONYMEGADRIVE - but fuck it) and sent in a second appeal. i await their reply

Thank feck for that..I thought it was that lesbian psychics picture I posted

Can't sleep.Too excited.

First thing I'm gonna do when I get to Germany is buy a crate of Heifsfetter and a massive kebab.

I keep drinking from the wrong side of my coffee cup and spilling it on myself.
Get on to Santa

There's still time

sippycup.jpg

i missed a doctor's appointment and had to stand there and take it (i'm just next door to the surgery so walked over to make a new appointment) while the tutting receptionist informed me five times that i shouldn't have done that. she also told me i'd be 'struck off' if i missed three appointments and that was number two. i didn't realise patients could be struck off but there you go.

i've been googling it and it looks like you can have a lot of trouble getting another doctor to take you on if you've been struck off by the previous one. also they're right next door which is incredibly convenient.

i guess it's fair enough except i'm now on my last strike and this is the first i've heard of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back