Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

Ok, so, I worked my arse off on a project recently, mostly covering for a more senior person who was on holiday. The head of our department just sent an email around showcasing the work and he thanked everyone but me, including the producer who I was covering for. I’m pretty annoyed. Should I say something?

Dear Bob

I'm delighted that you were pleased with the X project but concerned that my contribution appears to have been overlooked. I feel it is important for my career development that my work be recognised.
SO FUCK YOU, BOB, FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE EAR.

Love, Bernie

Bernie...
milton-office-space-stapler.jpg

Ok, so, I worked my arse off on a project recently, mostly covering for a more senior person who was on holiday. The head of our department just sent an email around showcasing the work and he thanked everyone but me, including the producer who I was covering for. I’m pretty annoyed. Should I say something?

I would just say something to their superior, other wise they are still going to take the credit.

I'd probably phrase it as a very naive enquiry.

Dear Sir / Female Sir

I was wondering if you could explain the credit structure on projects as I have enjoyed contributing to project x in roles A & B C and D's job aswell.

I would just say something to their superior, other wise they are still going to take the credit.

Dear Sir / Female Sir

I was wondering if you could explain the credit structure on projects as I have enjoyed contributing to project x in roles A & B C and D's job aswell.
He's the head of the whole video team and I generally have a good relationship with him. I'm surprised that he left my name out and now questioning whether my contribution was any good at all!

Dear Sir / Female Sir

If you could just go ahead and acknowledge my work without offending the rest of the team

that would be great

Send a congrats to the producer.
"Yeah, well done, Dave"

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back