Minor complaints thread (26 Viewers)

A pedestrian started swatting my car with his newspaper and swearing at me repeatedly when I didn't stop to let him pass a while back.

I kick door panels of cars when they go through lights when at all possible. I've punched a couple of drivers, I reckon they learned a lesson.

I kick door panels of cars when they go through lights when at all possible. I've punched a couple of drivers, I reckon they learned a lesson.

There were no lights, he was just being an agressive drunk fuck.

I am not the type of person that people seem to think it's a good idea to take a swing at.

There were no lights, he was just being an agressive drunk fuck.

I am not the type of person that people seem to think it's a good idea to take a swing at.

I'm talking about drivers who go through crossings. I'm all for teaching manners to the type who won't stop if the only thing they have to worry about is pedestrians.

I'm the fearsome looking type as well, but apart from certain motorists and fascists, I'm really a softie at heart.

Still not working. I feel like Milhouse.
So c-cold, so very very cold.
milhouse.jpg

Got a cool vintage RAF jacket on ebay, was fairly cheap as it was missing the original lining

Just discovered loads of similar ones,complete with lining and for a better price

bah

Got a cool vintage RAF jacket on ebay, was fairly cheap as it was missing the original lining

Just discovered loads of similar ones,complete with lining and for a better price

bah

Stop shopping for something after you buy it. No good can come of it.

Be happy with the jacket. It's been through a lot to get to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back