Minor complaints thread (26 Viewers)

I hate farmers, fishfarmers, busdrivers, taxidrivers, teachers, sociologists, priests, nuns, llamas, lamas, mullahs, mulchies.

This is not an exhaustive list.

I hate farmers, fishfarmers, busdrivers, taxidrivers, teachers, sociologists, priests, nuns, llamas, lamas, mullahs, mulchies.

This is not an exhaustive list.

Whoa there what the fuck is wrong with Llamas ? They're fucking class.

LlamaHeader.jpg

What's not to love ?

not being given the right information about a contract end date which at worst will have wasted 6 months work and leave me looking like an idiot, and at best leave me looking like an idiot. I have been requesting that the date be checked for the last 2-3 months, but was brushed off until I chased it myself this morning. shouldve checked earlier.

The people who live in the big house by the Hewlett Packard factory in Leixlip have a few Alpacas. I always call them Hewlett Alpaca-rds when I walk by, and chuckle to myself.

Perhaps some day I will drop into the house and share my witticism

Perhaps.

The people who live in the big house by the Hewlett Packard factory in Leixlip have a few Alpacas. I always call them Hewlett Alpaca-rds when I walk by, and chuckle to myself.

Perhaps some day I will drop into the house and share my witticism

Perhaps.

Shear the alpacas while you're at it.

Having trouble remembering passwords for various sites since I started changing them all and making them difficult

I've started using long phrases which are easy to remember. Something like "I go outside for a cigarette twice daily", surprisingly secure and hard to crack, especially so because of all the spaces between the words. Apparently.

(not my password btw)

I've started using long phrases which are easy to remember. Something like "I go outside for a cigarette twice daily", surprisingly secure and hard to crack, especially so because of all the spaces between the words. Apparently.

(not my password btw)

I just use the most insulting and hurtful thing anyone ever said to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back