Minor complaints thread (32 Viewers)

Like tall ship sailors or military uniformed sailors?
I need clarification.

they're in uniforms. Sailors uniforms. I can't be anymore specific, other than some of them have Mexico written on their arms, sorry.

but if I had to take a guess, I'd say both. But I don't think the Dublin ladies can tell the difference, nor do they care.

they're in uniforms. Sailors uniforms. I can't be anymore specific, other than some of them have Mexico written on their arms, sorry.

but if I had to take a guess, I'd say both. But I don't think the Dublin ladies can tell the difference, nor do they care.

I now know where I'll be tomorrow since I have the day off.
Film and sailors in uniform.

I now know where I'll be tomorrow since I have the day off.
Film and sailors in uniform.

220px-Kissing_the_War_Goodbye.jpg

Decided to stop taking antihistamines a few days ago to see how I'd get on. So today my feet feel like they've been battered with red hot hammers and it feel likes someone has punched my oesophagus

The domestication of the cat was a very bad idea

Decided to stop taking antihistamines a few days ago to see how I'd get on. So today my feet feel like they've been battered with red hot hammers and it feel likes someone has punched my oesophagus

The domestication of the cat was a very bad idea

Aww thats brutal man.I empathise strongly with you.

Fucking traffic warden prick outside ticketing.I fucking despise that fat cunt.

Glad I moved me car last night.

With the ships in town, it would probably be a good time to ride Georgie Burgess, if one were so inclined.

Fucking air tight cover story.

Great day.Partially ruined.

Fingers xed for an upswing in the evening.

my new BOI debit card interferes with my leap card,and so I now have to remove my leap from my wallet when checking on the luas/getting on the bus.

Minor pain in the balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back