Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

Where do you find those bags? I've never seen them to buy. Only a pile at the end of the bar at Bowes, which I thought about nicking because I'm a scumbag.

I got mine in a €2 shop in Tullamore.Next time I'm in there I'll get you a couple.They are the biz.Exactly like a Grogans toastie.

bands that use a single,very common word as the name of their band:thus having to include the word "music" in their .com/twitter/bandcamp/facebook page name as a result
it just fucking irritates me.

it also makes googling anything about the band(if they are actually worth the effort) a pain in the balls,elevating the situation beyond the realm of Minor complaint

bands that use a single,very common word as the name of their band:thus having to include the word "music" in their .com/twitter/bandcamp/facebook page name as a result

it also makes googling anything about the band(if they are actually worth the effort) a pain in the balls,elevating the situation beyond the realm of Minor complaint

We had to add a word after our name on facebook but used rock instead of music. Still managed to get eighth link on google with just the name which is cool. We also have two very common words in our name..

It can be difficult to source illegal copies of The The material also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back