Minor complaints thread (31 Viewers)

Fell for a phising text about updating my eflow details at the weekend. As soon as I input the details I realised what a dimwit I was. Card cancelled straight away.

Luckily was at the old pairs house, so could remind them to keep the guard up.

Fell for a phising text about updating my eflow details at the weekend. As soon as I input the details I realised what a dimwit I was. Card cancelled straight away.

Luckily was at the old pairs house, so could remind them to keep the guard up.
yes, that one is doing the rounds

Fucking terrible sleep last night, for no reason. I'm pretty careful with my sleep hygiene these days, and had no particular worry I was turning over in my head or anything, but even so was still awake at 4am (with Doja Cat's Boss Bitch pounding around in my head, for some reason)

Fucking terrible sleep last night, for no reason. I'm pretty careful with my sleep hygiene these days, and had no particular worry I was turning over in my head or anything, but even so was still awake at 4am (with Doja Cat's Boss Bitch pounding around in my head, for some reason)
Is Doja Cat's Bitch Boss a song? I've been finding recently that very catchy songs wreak havoc on my sleep, I have to be careful.

Is Doja Cat's Bitch Boss a song? I've been finding recently that very catchy songs wreak havoc on my sleep, I have to be careful.
It is indeed, and a banger at that ... hmmm maybe it was the song. Last time I had trouble sleeping I had a song in my head too (Burna Boy's It's Plenty in that case) 🤔

Ive had Iggy Pops line 'last night I was down in the lab,talking to Dracula and his crew' stuck in my head for days.

Coolest earworm ever!

Fucking terrible sleep last night, for no reason. I'm pretty careful with my sleep hygiene these days, and had no particular worry I was turning over in my head or anything
Saaaaaame. I was so stupid with tiredness this morning that I had to phone ICT to help me get into my computer (voice phone! on the telephone!) and then I had to give up and take a halfday. Maybe there was heavy weather last night?

We're landing at Dublin airport same time as him.
I doubt that. You might be scheduled to alright, but I’d be surprised.

I was once on the same plane as an American president. The cabin crew were very excited to have “the president” on board and basically considered it to be Air Force One

I was once on the same plane as an American president. The cabin crew were very excited to have “the president” on board and basically considered it to be Air Force One

I just meant approximately like the same later half of the day, not the exact same time.

i was talking to someone recently who met him. he did a 'oh, i recognise that guy, he must be someone i know so i'll give him a wave' thing, and sheen came over for a chat much to my friend's embarrassment.

i was talking to someone recently who met him. he did a 'oh, i recognise that guy, he must be someone i know so i'll give him a wave' thing, and sheen came over for a chat much to my friend's embarrassment.
I did the same. Car goes by, someone makes eye contact and smiles and waves..I automatically wave back ..to Hillary Clinton

I had a similar thing with Shane Horgan once, saw him in a pub, flash of recognition, waved. (Ah shite I only know him from the telly).

He didn't come over but he smiled and waved back, probably thinking "how do I know that guy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back