Minor complaints thread (35 Viewers)

Ooch and ow.

I can't quite tell if this pain is a motherfucking cunt, or a cunting motherfucker. It's a bit of an issue though, whatever it is. I will get over it. Allow my moan for now.

The online metal radio station Gimme metal and it's sister station Gimme country are closing at the end of this month. Seemingly they can't attract enough investors and venture capital.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Had to fill out a work profile for a new job I'm starting. Part of it was the mandatory inclusion of pronouns.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND PRONOUNS.

I went for the 'safe' he/him but I don't know if that will be offensive to some people or not. Fuck.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN PRONOUNS TO ME
Surprised that this is mandatory.
Not everyone is down with sharing pronouns. That's a HR boo-boo.

Had to fill out a work profile for a new job I'm starting. Part of it was the mandatory inclusion of pronouns.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND PRONOUNS.

I went for the 'safe' he/him but I don't know if that will be offensive to some people or not. Fuck.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN PRONOUNS TO ME
I noticed that on the signature of a work email recently, "preferred pronouns"
It was from someone outside of where I work. I had to laugh tbh. Not very pc of me.

I noticed that on the signature of a work email recently, "preferred pronouns"
It was from someone outside of where I work. I had to laugh tbh. Not very pc of me.

People do it for all sorts of reasons, but you gotta give them the choice.

I'm very used to it by now. See it a lot in work. But also in groups I attend.

Do not under any circs use the AA for your travel insurance! They auto renew every year and the price goes up,but the price isnt obvious in the email.
To cancel it is a slight rigamarole . Avoid

Do not under any circs use the AA for your travel insurance! They auto renew every year and the price goes up,but the price isnt obvious in the email.
To cancel it is a slight rigamarole . Avoid
yep. My girlfriend is having the same issues. Endless emails and phone calls and being bounced from pillar to post

It should be illegal. Stupid cunts .

I'm loathe to think of the myriad ways senior citizens are being gouged in this modern tech utopia.
They claim that the onus is on you to cancel the autorenewal, yet they never inform you that it will be auto-renewed. And as you say, the price goes up, which seems counterintuitive at best. So they have been illegally withdrawing funds without her consent for months and have the gall to argue about it.

i filed a complaint about a financial services provider recently with the ombudsman. was a comedy of errors trying to talk to someone in there about a fuckup which one of their own staff suggested was bad enough to file a customer complaint over. which they subsequently ignored.

i filed a complaint about a financial services provider recently with the ombudsman. was a comedy of errors trying to talk to someone in there about a fuckup which one of their own staff suggested was bad enough to file a customer complaint over. which they subsequently ignored.

This is Ireland in one post

that was badly worded.
i filed a complaint about a financial services provider recently with the ombudsman. was a comedy of errors trying to talk to someone in my financial services provider about a fuckup which one of their own staff suggested was bad enough to file a customer complaint over. which they subsequently ignored.

the original post made it sound like the fuckup was with the ombudsman.

that was badly worded.
i filed a complaint about a financial services provider recently with the ombudsman. was a comedy of errors trying to talk to someone in my financial services provider about a fuckup which one of their own staff suggested was bad enough to file a customer complaint over. which they subsequently ignored.

the original post made it sound like the fuckup was with the ombudsman.

Ah ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back