Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

418727_10150598514558550_500633549_9105399_745373170_n.jpg

This may have got more facebook likes than anything else I've ever posted there

Got the cistern fixed..now the handle just snapped off

I like Mrs Brady Old Lady with all my toilet troubles

Just bump them out of the way.
A related complaint-people on buses who put a bag beside themselves so no-one can sit beside them.Ignorant pricks.

I did that one day and this woman gave out shite to me. I got on the bus, there were two other people downstairs and all the rest of the seats were empty so i sat down and put my bag on the seat beside me. If the bus is busy I just hold it on my knees. Then this wan got on, i barely registered her presence at all until she started arsing her way onto the seat beside me, berating me all the while for putting my bag on the seat and preventing other people from sitting down. I was speechless. The silly bitch had her choice of empty seats and she had to choose the one beside me.

I did that one day and this woman gave out shite to me. I got on the bus, there were two other people downstairs and all the rest of the seats were empty so i sat down and put my bag on the seat beside me. If the bus is busy I just hold it on my knees. Then this wan got on, i barely registered her presence at all until she started arsing her way onto the seat beside me, berating me all the while for putting my bag on the seat and preventing other people from sitting down. I was speechless. The silly bitch had her choice of empty seats and she had to choose the one beside me.

In that case you should have told her to sit elsewhere.Nothing worse than a moany oul one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back