Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

Do you still work in a bank? I hope they unfreeze mine soon, I'm starting to have strange Back to the Future type buyers remorse about this thing I haven't bought yet.

BOI froze my card when i used it in Japan a few years back. found out when i got to Australia & had to ring them from there to get it dealt with.

"but we wrote to you to let you know about the unusual activity"

I WAS IN FUCKING JAPAN YOU PRICKS AND IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN I PAID FOR MY FUCKING FLIGHTS WITH IT TOO.

I've a really bad creek in my neck and I've to drive to Kerry after work tomorrow.
Also my feet are too small for the peddles in the car I'm driving tomorrow. I cant reach them enough to rest my heels a bit on the ground when I'm driving, so have to hold them up a little the whole time. Cunting car manufacturers.

I love Pete

Edit..I forgot my minor complaint.

I've a dicky stomach from drinking sour milk in my coffee.Or it could be all the artificial sweeteners I'm using to make it drinkable.Either way.Bleugh

I've a really bad creek in my neck and I've to drive to Kerry after work tomorrow.
Also my feet are too small for the peddles in the car I'm driving tomorrow. I cant reach them enough to rest my heels a bit on the ground when I'm driving, so have to hold them up a little the whole time. Cunting car manufacturers.

powerwheels.jpg

hai Rita

I love Pete

Edit..I forgot my minor complaint.

I've a dicky stomach from drinking sour milk in my coffee.Or it could be all the artificial sweeteners I'm using to make it drinkable.Either way.Bleugh

you live in the countryside now. You can go out and milk a cow straight into your coffee. Just don't get caught or some farmer might shoot you

I have a spot on my chin of teenage proportions. Also, I've become even more right wing than I was yesterday.

Edit: When I say right wing, I mean conservatively so. I haven't gone all BNP or anything. Just prissy and conformist, that type of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back